Facilities in Greenpark Nursing Home
- 46 ensuite bedrooms, tastefully decorated, however, personal touches are encouraged as this makes our residents feel more at home and more comfortable in their surroundings.
- All ensuites have wheelchair accessible showers.
- A prayer room
- A Snoozelen
- A bright reception area.
- 1 spacious dining room which can accommodate all 51 residents.
- A Treatment room to facilitate physiotherapy, chiropody, hair dressing etc..
- An enclosed garden in the centre of the building.
- We have a 2-story building with a large lift to bring our residents between floors.
- Private basement parking with restricted access via lift.
- Nurse call system throughout.
- 3 large sitting rooms where residents can part-take in activities, watch T.V. or simply read a book whilst listening to music.
All meals are cooked to the highest standard by the full time Chef. Residents are offered a well balanced and varied nutritious diet from produce sourced locally. All residents are offered a choice of meals listed on our daily menus. Special requirements or diets are also catered for. Meals are served in the spacious dining room although residents may eat in their own rooms if necessary. Tea, coffee and snack facilities are available at all times from the dining room or from our up-stairs sitting room.
- 24hour nursing care provided by fully qualified nurses and assisted by qualified and experienced Care Assistants.
- G.P. on call at all times. Residents may retain the services of their own G.P. if they wish.
- Physiotherapy is available by appointment.
- Chiropodist calls regularly upon request. Residents may retain their own chiropodist if required.
- Hairdresser calls weekly. Appointments can be made through us. Residents may also retain the services of their own hair dresser if they so wish.
- All other therapies can be facilitated by request.